Monday 14 March 2011

Kendall K Launch Party





Kendall (center) with her girls Amanda, Jenika, Amber and Alicia.

Haydee and I watching the ladies try on clothes (we had the best view of the dressing rooms).

Brandi and Michelle hanging out, loved seeing Michelle in her La Feem gold chain. (The larger, single strand, Haydee and Amber were in La Feem as well, I was stoked.)

Amanda rocking the Amber, this is my favorite piece!

Kendall chatting with some happy customers, how cute is she?

I will cherish this picture even with the crazy accidental flash (sorry), when Kendall is showing at NY Fashion week I'll remember when....

The launch party took place at the Kyss boutique in Carlsbad, CA this past Saturday and it was a great time, I've said it before, Kendall is one talented designer.  Every customer came out of each dressing room in all shapes and sizes looking fabulous in these chic clothes, the fits were incredible! (Haydee and I were amazed.)  Bianca and Grace arrived later and the SD blog crew then headed off to Mexican food and conversations galore.   


P.S.  You all know I love nice looking pictures so please forgive the shots with my little camera, it's all I had!  I got some feedback recently from my friend Lori that I needed to share more of me and my life, posted the sale yesterday and this today, back to the models tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY