Monday 7 March 2011

Haider Ackermann Fall '11








Paris Fashion Week is in full swing and Haider Ackermann's collection has been one of my favorites.  Although these clothes are slightly avant garde and maybe not for everyone I (of course) am in love....The colors are so vibrant, the cuts are impeccable and the fabrics are glorious.  Sexy, chic, sophisticated and unique all wrapped up in one...There's rumors he might be replacing John Galliano at Dior, if that's true I cannot wait to see what he designs for such an iconic house. 


The anti semitic rant of Galliano was beyond unbelievable and honestly I just don't get it.  Being anti jew or a racist of any kind is completely ridiculous, totally ignorant and so archaic!!  San Diego is full of jews, I grew up with and know many, a lot of them are my close friends!!  They're some of the smartest, most wonderful people I've ever known and funny as all hell, I cherish them in my life!! You would think in this day and age such ignorance would be eradicated and I'm shocked it still exists, personally I think its time to be done with it FOREVER



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY