Tuesday 1 March 2011

Iceberg Fall '11







Relaxed sophistication seems to be the theme with Iceberg's latest collection and I'm digging it.  Of course a little shine goes a long way and here it's done right.  I will dream of adding a few of these to the fall wardrobe and how about those shoes...they're fabulous! (0h how I wish the snake was faux).  

P.S. The last male client I worked with 6 weeks ago had one major goal...to get a girlfriend!   He knew he needed some help in the wardrobe department and was smart enough to hire me.  Well, what do you know, I saw him at the raging dance party I mentioned yesterday and not only did he have a new lady, she was about 5'10 and totally gorgeous, she looked like a model!  Mission accomplished. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY