Tuesday 8 March 2011

For Art's Sake








These images from Vogue China spotlighting the S/S '11 collections are blowing me away.  I've said it before, when art and fashion collide right it's the best and ironically the everlasting soul has been on my mind...I don't know if I've mentioned I started off as a painter years ago, then La Feem followed as a t-shirt line spotlighting my hand drawn images which evolved into the vintage jewelry. I've recently been commissioned to draw designs for a new t- shirt line, it's been wild to be back in the saddle and has inspired me to create some new LF t's in the future...these photos are adding to that inspiration!

P.S. I recently ran into some folks not understanding my name so I thought I'd explain...with my last name being Feemster I was "the feem" growing up and when I created my brand a friend came up with the "la" knowing my passion for all things latin.  I understand some people get confused thinking it's la femme but it's la feem, pronounced like "seem".

Photos: Solve Sundsbo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY