Wednesday 20 April 2011

So Lovely










I'm a huge scarf fan, in fact I'm starting to collect some vintage beauties for my line.  These from Forget Me Knot for S/S '11 are so lovely and totally remind me of the art I saw last Friday night at the opening I went to.  I've known Harry Daily (aka Harry Holiday) for years and I can honestly say I think he's one of the greatest modern artists of our time.  His work is very unique and beautiful, the pieces often take my breath away and I feel so lucky to own a few.  (Please forgive the shots below, my need for a fancy camera is becoming imperative.)








Here's a photo of the man himself eating a world famous VG doughnut.  Prints start at about $200 and can currently be purchased at the Green Flash Surf Art Gallery and if you can afford an original I would suggest the investment, there's nothing like great artwork to fill one's walls.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY