Tuesday 5 April 2011







As I was scouring the Internet for inspiration for a new shoot I'm styling next week I landed on Anthropologie's home page.  I was instantly impressed, these backdrops are fabulous!  I'm so in love with the rustic colorful chipped paint and the first outfit head to toe which is unusual because I normally have trouble finding tops from this store, there's often a bit too much applique for my personal taste, I'm liking this new "fuss free" approach!  (I will say I often love their pants madly).  Although the dress isn't really me I assume many of you will love it and I'll take the mirror and shoes in a heartbeat...The jewelry in last shot is pretty fabulous as well, paring it with the cupcakes is genius, they all look so yummy!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY