Monday 18 April 2011


I had predicted Friday that it was going to be a great weekend but I didn't know how great it was going to be.  When I started the blog one of my goals was to eventually write for a magazine.  As regular readers know I've been featured a couple of times in San Diego Magazine via the blog and most recently was asked to write two articles for the May issue that came out this weekend, seeing my name and words in print was beyond exciting.


In one article I spotlighted some fantastic North County boutiques (SD is broken into a few counties, the North is my neck of the woods) and the other is an interview with Anna Swonetz of Anna Bee Jewelry, here's the link.  Anna ended up being one of the nicest, funniest and most talented people I've ever met, we had a great time together and her jewelry is incredible, the personalized necklaces are perfect for Mother's Day.  









Here's a photo of Anna, isn't she stunning?  Have a great day everybody! 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY