Friday 25 February 2011


I've been wanting to blog about the fabulous line Kendall K for a while now and as I was putting this post together I realized the 25th is my one year blogging anniversary!   Before I start gushing about my life changing blogging experience let's gush about the clothes...Kendall is one of the most talented emerging designers out there, not to mention she literally has the best personal style I've ever seen.  When I first saw her line I bursted out in delight, it's seriously amazing.  After graduating from FIDM in LA she designed for both BCBG and Arden B before launching her own brand.  These clothes are perfect for S/S'11 and with prices around $100 it's your deal of the week.  What's ironic about posting this today so unplanned is I'm the model....

CharlotteEditsmcopy.png

GraceEditsmcopy.png

AmberEditsmcopy.png

HeatherEditsmcopy.png


BrandyEditsmcopy.png

Haydee-bettiEditsmcopy.png

RoseEditsmcopy.png


Kendall has become a good friend, we met through our blogs!  I never in a million years imagined all that would come from this experience, from modeling to styling to the best times with fabulous new friends (and the dear ones out there I've never met but feel so close to...)  It's a blessed world and I'm grateful everyday to be apart of it.  I want to thank you my readers for continuing stop by, I'm so excited to see what year #2 has in store!

P.S. Check out Kendall's site to see all stores carrying the line, the clothes will also be available on line.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY