Wednesday 23 February 2011

Inspiration






I'm really looking forward to summer (I assume many of you feel the same) and I've been talking a lot about my impending wardrobe with one of my besties Ashley.  Although I have such city style in my little beach town I'm ready to relax a bit in the coming months and incorporate a So Cal beach look that's not exactly boho but a bit of an off shoot with my personal touch.  The thing is I've been collecting shell jewelry for a while now and although this editorial is from 2004 (W Magazine) it's very relevant for what's going on in my head...I can't wait to mix strings of shells with gold chains, knit short sleeve sweaters with big vintage gold bangles and wood one's by Studio Surface and believe it or not I'm even contemplating a beach coverup similar to the dress above...let's just hope the weather cooperates!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY