Friday 18 February 2011

The Enchanted Garden






This stunning editorial from Vogue March 11 is taking my breath away and I want to dedicate it to three lovely ladies I hung out with last Wednesday.  Alexis, Grace and I finally met up with Samantha from Vintage is for Lovers and all their adorable children played together while the four of us chatted the afternoon away.  We may not have been in couture attire but the experience was quite enchanting.  Alexis' home, garden and art barn are magical and every one of these gals is so talented and inspiring, it was a great day.  I love the blog world, so much has come out of it and the friendships have been incredible to say the least.  


Have a great weekend!


P.S.  Sam is one chic boho all natural goddess, she would look hot in that last outfit.


Photo: Bruce Weber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY