Friday 7 January 2011

Fab Coats Under $100





I've come to realize as my blog and reputation grow that I seem to be viewed as a bit of a fancy pants with all my "high fashion, label loving".  I guess I have been obsessed (and I can't resist) but really I'm just conveying fashion today through the work of the best designers as a map to what's out there so folks who can afford it can buy it and folks on a budget can emulate it.  Hell Notes For Beauty recently said it best, I showcase the trends....(well, the trends I like) but I suspect many of you cannot afford clothes that cost thousands of dollars and as a stylist (and major bargain shopper) I feel it's my duty to expand the blog and give you options every now and again, it's my New Year's resolution. So if you can't afford Burberry check out The Simpson on Etsy. They have some super cute, modern and affordable coats, I was impressed. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY