Friday 17 December 2010

Tom Ford Sunglasses















I'm really liking Mr. Ford's 2011 spring lenses.  Very modern and sleek yet there's a few retro looks as well, makes for a nice selection and definitely something to look forward to in the coming months.


P.S. Great news!  San Diego Magazine named La Feem one of 5 design blogs to watch in 2011 along with Fern and Feather, Not Your Average Ordinary, San Diego Songbirds and Mrs. Lilien.  The honor itself is amazing but it's also so cool that three of the four other bloggers are my good friends, I need to meet Mrs. Lilien pronto!  (Yes, I'm in San Diego, I know I've been private about the whole thing but this year has slowly brought me out of my shell. I grew up here and love my town, there's more amazing artists and designers living here than anyone in the world realizes....I predict the next decade is going to give SD it's deserved props!)









0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY