Wednesday 3 November 2010

Keeping It Together



I so relate to this photo right now, with the holidays fast approaching I imagine many of you feel the same......life's a bit crazy and everything feels sort of heighten, doing my best to stay positive but part of me would love to wear this outfit, wave a white flag, fall to the ground (the stairs seem a bit uncomfortable) and utterly surrender....

Another reason for a heavy heart is the surf world lost 32 year old world champion Andy Irons yesterday.  It was one of those moments that was utterly surreal when I heard the news, he was so strong, vital and it's such a lesson that you absolutely never know.  He left behind his beautiful wife Lyndie (who's currently pregnant, so tragic), brother Bruce Irons (pro surfer) and his parents.  May his incredible talent never be forgotten and may he forever rest in peace.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY