Saturday 23 October 2010












I was flooded with memories of Carolyn last Thursday after I took my blond hair to another level and realized it's very her.  She was my idol back in the day, her beauty, style and essence were the best I've seen.  I remember being in total shock when she, John Kennedy Jr. and her sister Lauren died in a plane crash in 1999, it was surreal and utterly tragic.  I miss her and was enchanted by her gorgeousness all over again while working with these photos, she truly was one of a kind and I don't think anyone since has taken the entire world's breath away.....

P.S. Hmm, I see this 90's style just above the ankle skirt length back in action in the near future.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY